Board index Shooting Shotgun ... Rossi lever-action .410 shotguns might be the answer for a pest-control gun. importers of high-quality black powder and cartridge firearms and accessories for SASS and CMSA shooters, collectors, historical re-enactors, and competitors. Rossi Firearms We offer saving on Rossi Guns such as Double action pistols, and shotgun/rifle combos, and lever action rifles Rossi Accessories Shop Now : PRODUCTS What's New Revolvers Lever Action Rifles Single shot shotguns Single Shot Rifles Matched Set Matched Pairs Muzzleloaders Gunblastdotcom 341,720 views Good condition Rossi Rio Grande 410 Lever Action for sale. Shotgun is in great shape, has a couple marks on the stock, that don't even show up in the photos. When I heard that Henry Repeating Arms was introducing a lever action .410 shotgun, my first thought was, Why? BrazTech Rossi Rio Grande .410 Gauge Lever Action 20" Barrel 6 Round Stainless Steel Shotgun #RG410SS. Rossi/Braztech Rio Grande Lever Action Shotgun .410 Bore 20" Barrel 6 Rounds Wood Stock Blue Finish Adjustable Sights RG410B ! Product Description. When Rossi / Taurus come up with an idea, they run with it. The moment had arrived. THE ROSSI RG410B LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN IS AN OUTSTANDING GUN!! With the Rio Grande, Rossi has tapped into the lever-actions versatility and its lore. Lever Action .410 Shotgun Lever Action .410 Shotgun When Less Is More, The .410 Bore Can Be The Answer ROSSI R92 Lever Action Rifles ROSSI Circuit Judge ROSSI Single Shot Shotguns ... 2017 full line catalog. I received a phone call that my recent purchase of a Marlin 410 Lever-Action was at my local ffl. I recently had the opportunity to shoot a Rossi Rio Grande Lever Action .410 Gauge shotgun. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. THE ROSSI RG410B LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN IS AN OUTSTANDING GUN!! Shooting the Lever-Action 410 Shotgun from Henry Repeating Arms - Gunblast.com - Duration: 11:57. Find lever-action shotguns in all gauges from a variety of manufacturers. Gunblastdotcom 347,258 views Sportsman's Guide has your Rossi Rio Grande, Lever Action, .410 Bore, 20" Barrel, 6+1 Rounds available at a great price in our Lever Action collection A fast-handling, lever-action .410-bore shotgun patterned after Rossis Rio Grande rifle. Choose the lowest price from our multiple warehouses. 2 Important instructions for Winchester Model 9410 Lever Action .410 Shotgun Customer Service Department (United States) U. S. Repeating Arms Company, Inc. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! I recently had the opportunity to shoot a Rossi Rio Grande Lever Action .410 Gauge shotgun. ! Winchester has had a model for years and Marlin continues to make a 410 from time to time, but the latest addition is Henrys new 410 Lever Action Shotgun. THE ROSSI RG410B LEVER ACTION SHOTGUN IS AN OUTSTANDING GUN!! Products from Rossi Shotguns products .410 GA Lever Action for sale at Tombstone Tactical. We stock the full line of Rossi Shotguns! Shooting the Lever-Action 410 Shotgun from Henry Repeating Arms - Gunblast.com - Duration: 11:57. Earlier Winchester, Rossi and Marlin had .410 lever action shotgun offerings, but all of them are now discontinued. Order online or call now! !