I stake my life and my familys life on the polymer pistol. I know that we are all looking for a lighter and more functional weapon for Concealed Carry. View Tag s&w 1911 vs ruger 1911, smith and wesson 1911 vs ruger 1911, sw 1911 vs ruger 1911, sw1911 e-series vs kimber, sw1911 vs sr1911. Even using a mix-match of Wilson, Kimber and ACT Magazines (7 and 8 If you would like to submit a review of a firearm, ammo or accessory, send e-mail here: The Sight M1911 Review Submit 1911 Talk: Springfield TRP vs. Smith and Wesson E Series ... 1911, e-series, smith & wesson, springfield, trp. Find great deals on eBay for smith and wesson 1911 grips and smith ... KIMBER, SMITH & WESSON, SIG Round Butt 1911 ... size Commander Smith wesson E series I'd say Sig 1911 or even the Smith. Smith & Wesson-Smith & Wesson Model SW1911 E-Series, .45 ACP, SS ... Smith & Wesson's variations of John Moses Browning's extremely popular 1911 Absolutely awesome! ? Gun nut, Tom McHale, reviews the all new Smith & Wessons M&P 45 M2.0 Handgun with expanded extra fat bullet capacity, for concealed carry?! Precision Components. Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear. While carrying a full-size, all-steel .45 ACP 1911 isnt always fun, shooting one sure is. Next 1911... Kimber, Springfield or? ... S&W E series vs Kimber any series ... a non-Kimber 1911. Review of the Smith & Wesson Model 60-15 3-inch Barrel J-frame Revolver in .357 Magnum Safety Essentials. Pistols Revolvers ... Smith & Wesson. ... Don't overlook the S&W e-series. ... why-they Explore Rick Phelps's board "Smith & Wesson E Series 1911SC" on Pinterest. Find smith wesson 1911 E series for sale at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. I know that we are all looking for a lighter and more functional weapon for Concealed Carry. ... and have almost got it narrowed down to the Kimber Super ... Kimber Super Carry vs. S&W 1911 e-series. Mike Boyle's review and rating of Smith & Wesson's Model 625 Performance Center pistol, including a range report, pricing, photo and user ratings. Smith & Wesson 1911 vs Kimber Pro Carry II 1911 (HD) - Duration: ... Smith & Wesson 1911 Performance Center VS Smith E Series SW1911 - I have a G26 and a Kahr PM9. Maybe its that I mostly wear either jeans or cargo style shorts, but I dont find the width of a double stack to be a big issue. The Governor was a very big part of Smith & Wessons SHOT Show. Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! | See more ideas about 1911 pistol, Guns and Custom 1911 grips. VZ Grips makes custom 1911 grips and handgun grip accessories! Safety. Ive been carrying a Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Pro for years. I tried the new Smith & Wesson E